Monday, December 14, 2015

Mobile phone scrap booking..



I have been scrapping a lot on my phone lately and I didn't want to print them out at home so I took them to Office works and got them printed on a4 white light weight card.

This cost 55cents a page but it was worth it they look great...

I had already made my pages to be 20x 20 cm so by getting it on A4 pages I just had to trim the card  up...

The program I used to do these pages was Becky Higgins Project life.It costs about $2 then you buy scrap kits which are yours to use over and over again....



I got the photo album from Kmart for $7 and it has 20 pages which is great because I have only done 20 pages so far ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x