Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Love these pictures...

I love all the beautiful pictures that people take of flowers and animals and of course pictures of other people....

Kevin bought me a beautiful cannon camera which takes stunning pics we use this or should I say Kevin uses the camera its a bit hard for me now I have the stick so trying to balance and take a photo is pretty hard so Kev takes the photos now while I use my mobile phone...


I took this in my garden the other day and I love it....

To think this was taken on my mobile is amazing...


Here's another taken with my phone.....great hey..

Now while I love my mobile for fast easy photos nothing beats the Cannon camera for the best photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x