Thursday, December 3, 2015

Introducing Levi John



Warning photo heavy ha ha ....


He is here....

Introducing Levi John

A beautiful baby boy for Emmanuel and Kerry and a brother for Jaxon....

He has masses of black hair long fingers and legs...he has musical fingers he is BEAUTIFUL.....


A very happy Nana and Levi....


My grandsons and me  gee that sounds great "Grandsons".....


Poppy and his boy....


Aidan and his new cousin....

Yes look at all that hair....


Aidan was so happy to see Levi and asked me if he could hold him....


Big brother Jaxon......these two are gorgeous...


Nana can you wipe that silly grin off your face ? NO....


My loves......


Daddy gives Levi his first bath...


 I cant stop looking at him he is so gorgeous and my heart just swelled with more love when I layed eyes on him...


I put these together to see how much they look alike....

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x