Friday, October 16, 2015

Digital scrapping...


 I have been dabbling in digital scrap booking for a while and I like it.

I don't know what I am doing but I muddle through...

Here are a couple that I have done well actually they are all that I have done ha ha ...


Loni and Evans wedding was done on a phone app called Project life--- LOVE IT......


I love this double page ....
 This page I also did on my phone of pictures taken on mothers day....


Welcome 2015  once again phone app.....


Jaxons first Christmas this I did in Photo shop not bad for a first go....


Kevin and I this was also done in Photo shop....

Sunshine Aidan this is a phone app page.

Today I am buying a scrap book album and taking the pictures in to get printed.

Have you done this before you should give it a try....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x