Friday, October 30, 2015

Cake pops



I have followed Katherine Sabbath for ages on Instagram.

Her cake creations are beyond brilliant fantastic wonderful can you tell I love them...

So when I saw a cake pop workshop with her I bought two tickets and Kerry and I were on our way to cake bliss...



Making the cake pops was really messy but great.

Ive made cake pops before but this way was really easy....


Katherine was so friendly and the way she showed us was in clear easy steps...


It was nice being able to do this with Kerry  just time together like the old days...


*Here we are with Katherine  it was such a great day and I'm so glad we went....


My cake pops....

they didn't last long at home which made me happy....


So I am very happy meeting someone I admire and also learning lots of new bits.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x