Friday, September 11, 2015

Learning to play chess



Aidan came home from school the other day and said is it OK if he joins the chess club.

Of course it is ...hey Dad likes playing chess....


Well he loved that so he raced and got his board and found the chess pieces that came with another game...

Right all ready and set up...


Kev made his move and then it was on....

 Now Kev isn't like me he wont go easy on him so when I say game on its GAME ON....


Kevin won but only just...

Kev said gee he will be beating me soon I really had to think hard and Aidan did some good moves...

SO they both had fun but now Kevin wont be thinking Aidan is a push over now ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x