Friday, September 25, 2015

Lavender loving..


First of all sorry to those who still read me I haven't been on here as something was wrong with my computer or blog  and I couldn't download photos but hey look !!! its working so here I am...


I have a thing for lavender....

The smell is so restful ...

And they look beautiful .....


Last year I bought some white lavender as I thought it would look lovely in the garden  and it did but 2 plants died ...


I forgot about the other two and thought my pot just had normal purple lavender so image my surprise when all this beautiful white lavender started to appear...


 So do I like the purple best ?....


 Or do I like the white best?....


Your right the purple is the winner now I do like the white but hey nothing beats the original....



Oh here is a shot of both of them together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x