Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Its Spring



 Well Spring is finally here thank goodness....

The days here are starting to warm up although we are expecting the river to flood tonight due to heavy rains ... but yeah its trying to come out...

We have been spending some time in the garden trying to get things ready heaps of mulch putting in
irrigation to make watering the garden easier, and we puts lots of mulch around Aidan's cubby house...


I think Spring is my favourite season.

Its not too hot or too cold.

And I just love seeing the dormant plants starting to wake up...

So I better get my finger out and jump back into the garden I want to have it all looking perfect this Summer.

Pictures are from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x