Tuesday, September 29, 2015

All grown up..



I was going through some photos today and came  across this one of Kerry when she was born.....

Gee I fell in love with her straight away.....

Yes I rave on about her but hey I am a very proud mother and arnt we all.....


Being an only child Kerry did get spoilt but hey what child doesn't....



These were some photos she had taken with some of her friends .

I think she looks beautiful....

Here I think it was her independence stage....

All grown up...

Now here she is with Emmanuel and her darling Jaxon.

I'm seeing a different side to Kerry and its called "motherhood"

All grown up...


So where do our little baby's go to  they go off and make there own life and raise their own baby's and start the circle again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x