Monday, July 27, 2015

SHOCK i put blue in my house....what !!!!

Don't be shocked but me ....Dee painted something blue to go into my house .

Can you believe it.....


I had the letter A and decided to change it to the blue as well as this  stool....


Kevin went over to get the bits I missed.....


The stool  turned out really well.

It was just the right amount of blue to give it that punch of colour...


We also bought Aidan a new desk for his room.

I have been looking for one for awhile but I couldn't find one as the room space was very small and all the ones I looked at were to big.

I finally managed to get one and couldn't wait to get it set up....

But guess what I will never be a flat pack queen ,I took one look at all the screws  and nuts and put them back in the box and walked away leaving it to Kev....



When Aidan saw the desk and stool the grin was so big....

But its blue mum you hate blue he said....

Yes bub its all for you....

The best part of this is he has been using his desk everyday and he loves it.

Priceless

love
Dee x












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x