Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Red nose day 2015


I must be a glutton for punishment ....

I had been feeling sick for a few days but I promised Aidan that I would make him some cupcakes to take to school for Red Nose Day so somehow I managed to do it and I had one happy little boy...


Here are our cupcakes.

I used these giant red chocolate balls (like a Jaffa) from Coles on vanilla icing on top of red velvet cupcakes.

Wish I could say I did it from scratch but good old packet mix to the rescue....


Aidan's teacher said the kids loved them.

They were the perfect size for little kids..


Now Red Nose Day fell on the last day for term 2 so the school was having a crazy hat and crazy sock disco......

Here is the hat he wanted to wear....

+
and the crazy socks which is his rainbow socks...

Aidan was so excited about the disco he loves to dance....


But the best part was it was his classes assembly....

I got to sing and dance for his school with his friends

THEN.....  Aidan got an award for good work.I was so proud....

So what started out as a oh no I don't want to do this day turned into a perfect day ....
love
dee x










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x