Friday, July 31, 2015

Bitsand Bobs





Aidan at the dentist waiting for his check up and clean..


I broke my coffee canister so I had to buy another one .I got these in Target and while I didn't fell in love with them  straight away I did like them so they came home with me...

They are growing on me now...


These are the beautiful flowers that we sent mum for her 70th Birthday-they were so beautiful...

Look at this beautiful women  she is the best and we love her so much Happy 70th Birthday mum....


Jaxon drinking green tea at Yum Cha ...he loves Yum Cha and on this day he ate four pork buns....


Another one of Jaxon this time of him at day care.What a cutie...


My first flower this winter and its a stunner...


My brother in law John  turned 50th this month...


Aidans not happy to have his photo taken but he was happy to get his award for helping classmates with technology.Well done Aidan.xxx

love
dee x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x