Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A very genourous gift....


I received the most generous gift last week  I just cant believe it....


This beautiful little table was painted white and gifted to me by the beautiful Fiona  from Lilyfield Life.

Fiona knew I was looking for a table like this so when she saw this she grabbed it and painted it up and she gave it to me.

This wonderful women knew I hadn't been good lately and she decided to cheer me up...

Well when she told me and I hung up I couldn't stop crying.

Can you believe in this day and age you don't get things like this happening to you,  like someone giving you a beautiful  table and not expecting anything just wanting to make you happy or if it does happen it doesn't happen to me but guess what this time it did ...ha ha


I love the turned wood and the detail. This table is a keeper....


So I am so grateful to Fiona for her beautiful gesture.....

I will never forget this and hopefully one day ill follow this on as well.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x