Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Easy frozen yougurt treats...

I am not the worlds greatest cook nor do I like trying new things .

But after dinner at Kerry's house she gave Aidan and Jaxon a homemade yogurt treat....

Aidan loved it.....

So what is any good mother to do ?

She asks her daughter for the recipe....


Boy did I get brownie points off Aidan for that....

He loved them and I have now made them a couple of times now as I cant keep up...



So here's the recipe.....

Don't stick to it to the tee.

Add or delete what ever you want it will freeze regardless.


Kerry,s frozen Ice Treats...

Place 1 cup of yogurt,1/2 cup milk, half a banana 1 cup of blueberries and 1/4 cup of honey in a blender...

Blend till smooth....

Pour into ice block moulds and freeze till set....

Then sit back and watch them disappear....


Looks yum doesn't it....


I think you can tell by his cheeky face that Aidan loves these...

1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought of throwing a banana in! Bo will love making these!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x