Thursday, May 7, 2015

Dancing Dudes

Aidan loves to dance and sing...

The other night he wanted to show me a new dance he learnt at school..

It was Nut bush....I couldn't stop laughing the little guy thought it was something new and couldn't believe we already knew it...

We got talking about some other dances and he asked me to download some songs for him so we download them and then he wanted to show us the "moves"

Well Kev got into the groove and they started with the Macarania....


Aidan is concentrating so hard and doing it properly and Kev  well Kev is just being Kev and getting mixed up....

 
 

I also managed to film a bit.Aidan keeps dancing his steps while Kev gets mixed up and does his own thing Lilly keeps jumping up on Aidan to play but no my little dancing dude kept on dancing...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Kevin can get Aidan to teach him. As long as they have a good time who cares.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x