Monday, April 20, 2015

Scrap book app for your phone.

I am kinda over scrap booking.....

I love it, and I love looking at other peoples scrap  pages but I think I have lost a bit of craft mojo.

To do any craft is a effort for me lately I want to do it and sometimes I even start but then these stupid legs start to hurt and that ends it ...

On Instagram I saw a few peoples scrap pages that they had made by using this Project Life App by Becky Higgins and after having a play around I think a bit of mojo is coming back....
How it works is once you have  downloaded the app to your phone you can purchase packs which has backgrounds title pages,layouts and other cute bits. Currently I have about for packs which range in price from $1.29 to $2.99 & once you have the pack its yours no need to buy it again you just use it again and again.There is quite a few to chose from boy packs or girl packs colours ,school,neutral and bright packs.The best part is they can be mixed a bit from this pack a bit from another its  your choice....
 
 
So pick out your layout then add your photos add a pre printed card or two and then any text if you want it. There nice and easy and when you are finished save it either to your phone or share it print it the choices are endless.
 

This one needs some more on it I think I'll add the movies tickets and a few other pieces I have but you get the idea...

Now these pages can be saved and then printed whatever size you want .I am not sure yet what size to do still thinking about it.Maybe 5x7 but that's today tomorrow I could change my mind ha ha .

And another fun part about this type of scrapping is when it is printed you can add to your page  just like a normal scrap page.


This one was the first one I made and I am very happy with it....

Well I think I may just go back to my phone and have a play I think so of my mojo is coming back...

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x