Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My new white stool...

 I have bought a lot of furniture from Fiona at Lilyfield Life   and I would recommend her to any one she does such a beautiful job...


Recently she posted that she had this stool for sale either as is or she would paint it.

It was a cute stool just a nice size and the tops lifts so you can put something in there if you want...

Well I wanted it....


Fiona painted it the same colour as the rest of my bedroom furniture (that she has painted for me)-Lexicon White....and covered the stool pad in a lovely neutral colour.

I am very happy with it ....

It looks great where it sits under my window.

So once again thanks Fiona for another beautiful piece of furniture for my house..

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x