Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy BELATED birthday Aidan.


I cant believe I didn't post this like it is such an important event for us and like I said yesterday I use this blog as a family journal and get it printed each year so of course I needed this event....


For Aidan's 7th birthday he wanted a magic party....

So I found a magican and gee he was the best 24 kids sat transfixed for over an hour while he entertained them.

Best money ever spent....


We got a beautiful rabbit popping out of a hat cake which was another hit with everyone...


As part of the kids treat bags I got top hats and a wand for every child yes!!!! another success.


 Our colour scheme was red black and yellow with playing cards all around..


I couldn't have wished for a better day Aidan loved it as did his friends and Jaxon thought it was pretty good as well.

We even had our grand daughter Shakira here for the party ....

The only thing missing was my mum as she couldn't come....

So sorry I am late and I mean very late with this post but yeah I finally did it....

Happy Belated 7th Birthday Aidan we love you xxx





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Birthday party & the Magican was absolutely fantastic, he really kept the kids attention all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x