Monday, March 2, 2015

Goodbye February


Wow another month gone....

2015 seems to be going so fast but hey I say that all the time ha ha

We had a great month  did heaps here is just a few...

Mum came down for a week which is always good except when I crash due to sickness while she is here.

Aidan loves having his Nana here she calls him her Sunshine and doesn't he know it...

Valentine's day was nice for Aidan he got his first Valentine....a chocolate flower from his friend Amber...

We went to Warragamba dam do you remember that place...well boy it has changed.

I made some digital books which is something I love to do

And I have to mention Happy Birthday to Lisa, sorry we didn't catch up but we thought of you...

So bring on March...

1 comment:

  1. Always love coming down to spend time with you & Aidan will always be my Sunshine. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x