Friday, March 13, 2015

Deer loving



Another one of my bright ideas....

I bought this stag clock from kmart as I really liked it....

Well I must have really liked it because it sat in my cupboard for six months as I couldn't find a place where it would look ok in it just didn't seem to work...

I was on the verge of throwing it when I happened to see some stag clocks on Instagram which had been changed...

Yeah I loved this...


I took the clock mechanism out and will use that for something else later

So I got some white silk hydrenas and stuck them on...

And now I was happy ....


Before and after.....which do you like best...

OH  I ended up taking that leaf out of the middle of the flowers it was driving me crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x