Friday, January 30, 2015

New blanket for 2015


OK I know I have heaps to do and lots of unfinished projects but when I saw this blanket I knew I had to make it but I just had to change the colours like Erek blue you know I hate blue....


The original blankets consist of 30 squares.

 6 different colour combinations. 5 of each...

So I went for these neutral shades of browns...


Here here is my first square .....

It was a lot easier than I thought and I was really happy when I finished it and thought yes I can do this....

SO YEAH 29 SQUARES TO GO ha ha ha


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dee, long time reader :) where did you get the pattern from? I love making blankets and this one looks great, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne sorry I took a while to get back to you but here is http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/pattern.php?id=4478&lang=en its called Drops Design if this link dosnt work just let me know and I will email the pattern to you.

      thanks for following my little blog-love dee x

      Delete
  2. I haven't started mine yet. I will SOON

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x