Saturday, December 13, 2014

Chocolate tree for Christmas craft 5


Another fast Christmas craft today number 5 is these chocolate trees...

I wish I could take credit for them but I got the idea from the lovely Amie over at Make it Mamie


This one is really easy to do .

I used about 45 chocolates and   my tree was about 20cms high


You will needyour glue gun..

Chocolates like I said I used about 45...

Green tissue paper ...

Some stars to decorate....

A foam cone mine was about 20cm high but its whatever you want obviously the bigger the cone the more chocolates which can only be a good thing hey...


Cut your tissue paper into squares and glue your chocolate to the paper...


Then all you do is glue the tissue paper to the cone and go around in rows.

The paper is really just a decoration to hide the gaps..

Here the first row is done now keep going round and round...


I got some glitter card stock and punched out some little stars to use as decorations...


I just glued the stars onto the chocolates and put one star on the top....


This was my second tree I just decorated it a bit differently here its all up to you...

So hope you enjoyed this more fun Christmas craft coming up....

Today I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x