Thursday, November 20, 2014

Some new bits around the house....


Just showing off a couple of new things around the house....


I fell in love with this cloche from Flower Power and put a few of my favourite bits in it...


My new knitting basket from Kmart .loving this but....

I think I might dip it in paint just the bottom...


This basket of flowers has been with me for years and I have just freshened it up with new flowers.

I love it to look like it is a basket of freshly picked flowers...


I got this cute little caddie from Target and just love it...


I love my yellow Hello sign that is in my hallway.

Can you notice the difference in the paint colours.

The top part is our old wall colour called China White and the bead board  is painted in the colour w are redoing the whole house in -Lexicon White.


Loving my new lamps from Freedom...


The LM's cubby house is finished and we have even have put flowers in the window box...


My Santos crown arrived today and I love it so beautiful....


Also received my Santos cage doll.Oh I was so happy when I took her out of the box she is divine....

She has such a beautiful face I am one very happy camper....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x