Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pimp my ride......





We are like most family's with kids we have a Little Tike's car.....

Nothing can kill these cars they are great I read once if there was a nuclear war the only surviving  things would be little tike's cars and cockroaches a bit for fetch but hey they are pretty much unbreakable...

The LM's had faded  and I wanted to re freshen it ....


So I gave it two coats of Rust-Oleums 2x spray paint in black....



Gee its looking better already...


 I ordered these decals from EBay ...


I stuck most on but got to bored so Kev finished them off....



The dash looks great now....



The Bat mobile is now ready for the LM and their adventures....

Today I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays



3 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x