Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Recent crafts that I have been making


Just lately with the arrival of our new grandson I have been doing the odd bits of craft  and thought I would show you some of them....


 A baby subway now you all know I love making these...


I made both boys a name plaque another baby favourite...


Mel our future daughter in law had a nephew born and she asked me to make her a baby subway I didn't hesitate...


 First glitter ball for the year...


I'm using up my stash so I made these flower hair clips great for gifts....



I couldn't resit these flower necklaces to make I saw them on Pinterest and just had to make them our cheapo shop sells the little jars now so that's a bonus...


Giant freckles - I had to make 30mof these for the LM's birthday birthday.I used the lid off chinese takeaway container's as my mould.


Yeah another baby subway for Wyatt. I made this in my normal colours and then was told they love bright colours so I made another but I still love this one as well...

So I have been busy lately.....


Today I am showing over at Wow us Wednesdays

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x