Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Car


We have had our car for around eight years and it is still like new but it was a two door car and with the LM getting bigger it was time to change.

Kev and I looked at so many cars I was sick of it -too hard we liked this but didn't like that and on and on and on.

Then there was the trade it price. Some car yards wanted us to practically give it to them....

Anyway we ended up going to Subaru and we both loved their WRX so I left Kev to talk the details with them while I went home...

Kev was taking so long that in the end I rang him and said to bring a chicken home for dinner and he said "he cant" I was about to do my normal rant when he said "I cant afford it I bought the car " then he started laughing....


So 3 weeks later Kevin picked up his baby.The LM loves it to the point of driving me crazy telling me what this button does and this button....Kev just has a big grin on his face and has washed it a couple of times already....

Me yeah I love it but wish it was black but Kevin said White is the new black which means ha ha we got a white car....

 The best thing though is it has 4 doors....yeah no more climbing over the seats...

So here's to another  eight years of our new car

6 comments:

  1. you make me laugh with your description Dee. great story and lovely car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Love the big grin on Kev's face and that cute red bow!! We are currently looking at upgrading too and it's already driving me crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also the grin on Kevin's face. Lovely car

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting a bigger car is a good decision to make, considering the fact that you have a growing family. Anyway, Kev looks real happy with the new car. It has a good color too, very elegant and fresh. I hope you guys are enjoying your new toy. Take care driving! All the best to you and your family, Dee! :)

    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete
  5. New cars are always so exciting! Kevin looks so happy with his new white car! And he's right, white is the new black. Subaru makes extremely long lasting cars so you should have no problems for next eight years. Good luck with the new car, although I don't think you will need it!

    Freddy @ Jacky Jones CDJR

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say about my new car! It was my first new car and I love everything about it. I chose the sedan model and am so glad that I did. It rides like a dream and it has all the bells and whistles you would expect. I even negotiated for the upgrades stereo and navigation package for a few extra bucks each month.

    Jeromy @ Fiesta Kia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x