Wednesday, June 4, 2014

To cruise or not to cruise...



We decided to go on a cruise to celebrate Kevin's 50th Birthday. We had some friends who were coming but they had to cancel as they had doctor appointments and a day surgery so in the end Kevin and I said OK we will just go ourselves......

So we booked a four day short break with P&O cruises to go from Sydney to Morteon Island WHERE!!   just along the coast in line with Brisbane....


We went on The Pacific Jewel and while we were off fluffing around Kevin's parents had the LM for the four nights...

Now I cant say the cruise was 100% good nor can I say it was 100% bad but we had a great time and if we go on another one we know what to do differently...

Our cabin was OK which was good because I spent a lot of time in there being sick.not sea sick just Dee sick ha ha ....

I didn't well actually I couldn't go on the trip to Mortean Island it was really rough and I didn't think I could get on the boat and lucky I didn't as poor Kevin got drenched it was so rough the sea they had to cancel the little boats and get another large boat to bring the passengers back.Kev came back on the big boat and said it was really rough...


So regardless of all the things I didn't like I loved spending time with Kev....we went to a couple of comedy shows and a few others we ate in a lovely restaurant....Kev  enjoyed himself  but as he had no work or worry,s so he just relaxed-me on the other hand was always thinking or Stressing as Kev calls it. I just cant shut down. Food was ok just depended on where you ate.I bought a pack of panadol and it cost $10 are you kidding me...

So maybe you will see us on the high seas another day .....

1 comment:

  1. You had special time with Kevin so that's a bonus.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x