Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I love Pansys



                                            Dee Dee Dee how does your garden grow....

I haven't been able to keep up with the garden much lately as I cant get down the stairs so I have tended to leave it to Kevin...but that is killing me Kevin is the King of pruning while my mum is queen....He will prune and prune and not do other bits  so this weekend I decided I had to do some work down in the yard.....and I did....


So off to Bunnings we went and bought some plants .....LM has been wanting a fruit tree for ages so we let him pick one and he picked a dwarf Mandarin... I also  bought some white Inpatients and a real pretty little flowering plant to go in this pot in the pool yards...


But my favorites of all were the Pansy...I bought heaps.They are all around in pots and little corners...


I replaced the plant I had on the front table and put in lavender and of course pansy's....


                                                  Arn't they the cutest little plants...


Also we put a new plant near the front door and gee it looks great....I put in heaps of vegetables some carrots broccoli and cauliflower  so fingers crossed that they grow....We had some carrots with dinner last night and the LM asked if they were from the garden???  not yet mate..

So I off now to water my beautiful pansy's before they die on me ha ha .

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you know who is the king & queen. The pansy's look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x