Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter 2014



Hope you all had a lovely Easter we did.I'm a bit late posting these photos but I may be late for this year or you could say I'm early for next year..he he he


                                          LM's Easter Hat Parade he looked such a cutie....


                                    Our Easter tree .and some lovely Bunny decorations....



                                                My Easter chocolate nests that I made...


                             Easter pavlova....LM put the eggs on top I think it looks great....


                                                    My little Easter bunny Jaxon.....


                                                       Even Miss Lilly got into the Easter spirit...


                                                  Chloe was happy with the Easter Bunny....


                         Makayla and Tyler ready for their Easter Hat Parade.....two little cuties....



On Good Friday we went to Pams for a seafood bbq I even managed to go this year first time in four or five years any way you couldn't keep the boys out of the water.....


                                       Kevin got to meet our new newphew Jaycee.


                                                         Tony Clare and baby Jayce.....


                                               Look at this cute baby is he not the cutest.....


Kev even managed to get a photo of the kids...Karl and Stacey  and Ashley and Mel....

In all it was a great Easter hope yours was as good as mine......

1 comment:

  1. Love all the Easter hats xxx
    Hope you all had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x