Friday, April 4, 2014

Mixed up Photos Friday 40



Hi Blogging friends hope you are all well,me still the same.....

I have some great photos this week so I hope you  enjoy them.....


Last week we had a visit from Batman this week it's Bat girl....My cutie pie niece Chloe.....


                    Annaliese became a toothless terror member when she lost her first tooth ....


Here's Brie last week I mentioned  that I was looking for a "partner" for Brie well I had a few people put their hands ups I have edited them and thought I would show you a couple that stood out but are not suitable...

Come on Brie this ones a bit hairy.....


                        Sorry Brie this one has an eating disorder look how bony he is.....

Don't worry though I will keep looking...and again if anyone knows someone who could be Bries Mr Right send me his details.I really know for sure now that it is my mission to set her up with her soul mate.....xxx


Tooth Fairy was busy this week the LM lost his 2nd tooth  when I took his photo there is the new tooth already popped through...Its been 3 days since he lost his tooth and you wouldn't know it no gap...


We had a little drama with this tooth though.He took it into the bathroom and was looking at himself in the mirror and he dropped it down the drain...He was so upset so I told him just write a little note to the fairy and it will OK....So here's what he wrote....

I accidentally dropped it down the drain I am sorry love Aidan.....

He got $2.


          Here is the LM trying to make me beautiful with hot rollers.He is such a funny kid....


A selfie of me and my beautiful Jaxon.....Love him more each day....Kerry came over on Wednesday with my boy and I got to see some of his new tricks...

When you say Good Boy he claps...he does knuckles where you rub knuckles together,he gets a little car and sorta broom vroom it driving it over the floor or table funny like he knows what to do with it...he blows kisses ,waves but the funniest is you bend your head down and say head butt and that's what he does he head butts you ....repeatably....thanks Emmanuel ha ha ....I love seeing all his new things the world is so fresh through his eyes...


Poor Bub fell down the stairs in his bike......Big bruise on his cheek Kerry thought he was going to have a black eye but he didn't....oh well this is the first of many...


Miss Lilly went to the hairdressers......well the mobile dog groomer came to our house and she got a wash and blow dry and then they also gave her a new hair cut...she can see now and not have to keep looking through her fringe....


On Saturday we went to the movies to see Sherman and Mr Peabody great movie....here is Kev and the LM look at how serious they are and this was just the add....


Brie I told you NO to this one....don't just grab anyone I am going to find you Mr Right....Come on Blogger friends you have to help me....Looking for someone over 30 but Brie may go a bit younger  as I think she may like to be thought of as a bit of a cougar....


And lastly our grand daughter Shakira turned two on Wednesday....Mitchell sent us the photo of Shakira in the car we bought her for her birthday...

Well that's it for the week I hope you like them....Brie I'm glad you can take a joke love you heaps but friends if you do know of anyone....OK Brie I'll shut up......Just email me their details he he he

Out of the mouths of babes....while at the movies there was a short for the movie How to train your dragon 2.I told the LM that he was part Norwegian as that was where my dad came from...He looked at me and then said "don't forget I'm part Devil as well"  ha ha ha  the lady behind us also thought so as she started to laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos & all your comments. Poor Brie, you'll get heaps of offers with Deidre searching for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can certainly pack a lot into a post lol - love all the photos Dee - but especially Jaxon - I can't believe how big he is - and what a gorgeous boy!
    Soda went to the groomers this week too - but they gave her a crew cut ( she's been hiding under the blanket for 2 days in embarrassment - seriously lol ) Miss Lily's hairdresser is more in tune with doggie fashion I think!
    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x