Monday, April 28, 2014

Easy Easter egg nests...



                            For Easter I made these treats for the kids .....talk about easy.....


All you do is melt some chocolate and add in some dried noodles.I used Chang's noodles and just mix till all covered....


Spoon mixture into a patty cake tin pushing the mixture down to form a hallow. Put tin in fridge to set.


                                                               A close up of the nests...


When set just tip them out and hey birds nests made....Hang on we arn't finished yet....

I melted a couple of chocolate buttons and used them to glue the "eggs" into the nest.I used Cadburys Mini Eggs and I tell you a secret -these are yum....



                              So there you go ....A quick easy treat for the kids for Easter......

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x