Monday, April 21, 2014

Craft Days ...


I have met some lovely ladies through LM's class last year and have always enjoyed chatting with them...

Since getting sick I have retreated a bit well no I have retreated a lot any way I decided NO it's time for a change....


So at the start of the new term  I spoke to my friend Michelle and asked if she and the girls would like to come over for a craft morning...

I thought it would get me out of my bedroom and back into socializing again...

Well first week it was  3 ladies then 4 ladies then 5 ...I have to stop at five....I have been showing them bits and gee we have fun.

We laugh and giggle like young girls.Talk about our kids and partners and just enjoy ourselves....

I am so glad I took that first step ,Craft Monday is something I look forward to now.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to have friends over for giggles & of course for craft in between talking

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x