Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Labels and new Signatures...

 
My candles are really starting to take off so I decided I needed a nice looking label to put on them...
 
I had made some labels but just wasn't happy with them like they looked good but nah just weren't me....
 
 
So I found this great company and they have designed this label for me...
 
 
I loved this little bird and wanted him to be green so he would pop against the white of the candle...
 
 
SO what do you think ?
 
I also decided to update my blog signature once again I looked in Etsy and this unreal lady from Canada design this for me  and all for $10 ..
here is her link...
 
 
I also got these little business cards made as sometimes when people ask me about my blog I cant remember to blog address so I thought put it all on a card to make it easy.I made these through vista print and I am really happy how they turned out... 
 
So I have a few new fresh starts for me....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x