Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jaxons 1st Birthday dinner


 Last night we went to Kerry's for a little  Birthday party for Jaxon..

It was lovely ....with family and friends and of course the happy birthday boy....

And then we had the Birthday cake....


          Kerry made a beautiful banana cake and cream cheese icing and boy did Jaxon love it....


                          No I didn't really throw this into Jaxons face I just did it for a photo....


                   The happy family Diesel, Emmanuel the birthday boy Jaxon and Kerry ...


This is the motorized car that Kev and I bought him.....it has to be put together so we just sat him on the box...


                                           Happy 1st Birthday my little man....xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG - Jaxon's a year already - can't even think about how fast time is flying !!!
    But I have to tell you everyone looks so gorgeous in these photos - you look fantastic Dee - cleavage and all you sexy grandma you ( and of course Kerry is just beautiful ! )
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jaxon from his Great grandparents. Boy I must be getting old. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x