Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Instagram review



I have been on Instagram for a while now and I love it....

If you want to follow me you can  my post is

theoldfathen

all one word....or if you don't have it on your phone it's also on my sidebar and you can click and view the photos and if you want leave a comment....

Some of my photos don't warrant a full post on Instagram but I would like you to see the pictures  so today I have just got a few that have been taken this week for you to check out hope you like...



Starting from the top are these lovely sea fans that my friend Emma sent me  from Keppel Sands I am going to frame them and put in the LM's bathroom...

My new mirror didn't fir where I wanted it to so for the moment it is living on this old box that was my Auntie Annie's.Kev keeps asking when I am painting this  and the answer stays the same NEVER....

I bought this cute coin purse at a local market when I went to see my friend Deb have her first stall there...

Starting to make another baby blanket this time it is for Karl and his wife Stacey (Kevin's eldest son) as they are having their first baby...

Harmony day cupcakes for the LM's class this week he was so proud when he gave them to his teacher...

Don't you just love these plants -I couldn't resit little purple balls of love...

So there you go just some fun pictures of mine from Instagram...
love

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x