Thursday, February 27, 2014

Our Quickie Queensland visit

We went to Queensland last week to visit my mum and dad for three days.

We had originally planned to attend Kevin's son's wedding but at the last moment that was canceled,but as we had our plane tickets booked we went just the same...

It was a short stay but I just loved seeing mum and John even for that short time and we managed to pack in a lot even with me getting sick a few times...

Hope you like my pictures....


                                                                Gold Coast here we are....


                                  Poor LM crashed it very early as we had been up since 3.00am....


                Here is the LM showing his Nana and Auntie Deb how to do something on Instagram.....


I got to see Sandi's shop from Paint me White...OMG it was beautiful I bought a few things home with me would have bought more except for luggage size...

Sandi also bought some of my candles to sell in her shop fingers crossed they sell well for her and for me....


                                       LM loved playing in the pool with his Uncle Ross....


           One night we went out for dinner here the LM is showing us how he eats spaghetti.....


                                                                Me and my best friend......


LM and his Nana and Pop ...he loves them so much on the way home he cried a couple of times saying "I miss my Nana" some of the tears were true the others were because he just got in trouble...ha ha


                                        The three of us...its not the best photo but I love it....


While at mums their friends Kevin and Phillip came down so we could take photos of their glass design wares to go onto Instagram....

Can you believe it took four of us to do this...I was the bossy one directing everyone and saying how I want things styled, My Kevin was the cameraman  Pop was the hanger up man and Kevin (the designer) was the unpacker ....and mum took this photo which I guess makes her five in the whole set up...

Any way check them out on Instagram they are called Fishwithattitude1954 all one word....


On our last day our friends Micheal and Sandi came down for lunch...We  have been friends with them (mum included ) 33 years when we all worked together at Woolworth's Town Hall...

We don't see them as much as we would like to but it was so great catching up it was like time had stopped still.We also tried to organize a cruise for Kevin's 50th birthday just a short one 3 nights rather than have a big party we will have three days of fun.....

And then before we knew it we were sitting on the plane waiting to go back to our little life near the mountains and our little pup who while we were away she was boarded at our vets and they desexed her  which was good as the LM can get a bit rough with her...


This was Miss Lilly when Kevin picked her up from the vets...A little cone around her neck trouble was she had been sick a couple of times and eating and drinking and her collar plus the cone had matted her neck and chin up a bit and we couldn't bath her so Kevin (gee I love him ) hand washed her face and neck and tried to brush out knots ....it worked  abit but we cant wait to bath her properly...


Here  is Lilly later that day feeling sad just like I was I was missing my mum boo hoo...

Well luckily she will be down next week for Jaxons Christening and First Birthday...

Well bye
love

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x