Friday, February 21, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 34



                      This week I only have a few pictures to show you hope you enjoy them...


                          My nephew Daniel and his children Tyler and Makayla....


Our nephew Zeke this is from last year but I forgot to show it and he has grown a lot since then..

 
Tyler lost his first tooth...
 
                   
                                       Look at my gorgeous grandson ....love him to bits...


                                          The LM making a heart for Valentines day...


          Its that time again Soccer the LM wanted Nike soccer boots to make him run faster....


Its time to pass this on this was Kerry's rocking horse when she was born my sister gave it to her...
She loved it anyway I have kept it for 30 year waiting for the time I can pass it on to Kerry and her children....

While it was good to see Jaxon on it and Kerry take it home with her it was also sad I had carted that horse around with me and now its not here weird ha ha ha

Hope Jaxon loves it as much as Kerry did...


                        Kerry Jaxon and Emmanuel I love this picture a beautiful little family....

 

And last but not least my beautiful Jaxon....Can you believe he is almost one.....I cant so I cant imagine how Kerry must feel....

Hope you all have a great weekend
love

1 comment:

  1. Dee these are all beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x