Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A birdie Quickie....

 


I have had these wire birds for awhile and they were a rust colour and while I did like them they sort of blended into and you couldn't see themagainst the brown fence...


You have to look really hard to see them as like I said they have blended in really well. I love how the grasses make it look like they are standing in the reeds...
 
           
 
A close up of the birds before they got a coat of paint.....
                                                                    

                So out came the Rust-oluem 2X paint and I sprayed them a lovely yellow...


Don't they look good all bright and smart looking .I love how they don't blend in anymore they make a statement....



No more blending into the back ground they now have just the right amount of colour to stand out but not take it away from the rest of the garden...

Spray paint you just gotta love it hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x