Saturday, January 25, 2014

The way we were 3




This photo is of my wonderful husband when they won his Grand Final at soccer and his sister Pam is with him here with her bear who helped cheer them on....

Kev hasn't changed much to me apart from getting older but I still can see his features here ..Love him....I still think he is cute now as he as then...


                   Kevin's Boys dressed up for a fancy dress party...They all look so cute.....


My photo is of my mum and me and my two sisters.A bit blurry but remember we didn't have digital in those days ha ha ha


                                                 Love this picture it is of mum and me.....


Look mum hasn't changed 20 years later here she is holding her first grand child Kerry ....I treasure this photo as I can see just how much love mum has for Kerry here and that hasn't changed either that bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x