Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mixed up Friday Photos 31...


Wow it's almost February where is the time going...Only a few pictures this week...don't want to photo overload you  xx


My niece Jessica with the kiddies Tyler and Makayla...

 
Why give pressies when they love paper....Jaxon loved his paper...
 

My two loves Kerry and Jaxon.....beautiful...


Kevin's granddaughter Shakira....


Our little Miss Lilly....


Mitchell and his fiancee Teala....


Brie and Annaliese....


Alan in the pool with the girls...


Miss Lilly looks like a halo is on her head...trust me its not I think it is spiderweb...


Just love this picture Aidan putting Miss Lilly on the slip and slide....

Hope you liked these and have a great weekend-
love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x