Monday, December 16, 2013

Cheats Reindeer Cookies....

Well Christmas is coming and I had all these plans about things I wanted to make for gifts.

These are things that cant be done ages ago they need to be done almost at the end and then top it off with being sick and something has to give...

One of those was Reindeer Cookies....I saw them last year but didn't get around to making them so I was determined to make them this year...

Wrong..I just couldn't make the cookies from scratch and was thinking I was a failure....

But then I had a thought I decided to just buy pre made biscuits and then decorate them...Talk about fast and easy and the look great and taste divine...


Don't they look cute ...The LM is taking some to school for the kids in his class tomorrow..But the others are for our neighbours just something little from the LM...


So all I did was

1-get your  biscuits I used Ginger nut biscuit's from Woolworth's but any plain round biscuit will do....

2- make up some royal icing divide it into 3 bowls colour one black ,the another dark brown and just leave the last one white you wont see it..

With some royal icing I stuck a Jaffa on for the nose....

3-with the black  make two little black dots for the eyes...

4- none with the brown make your antlers...

And there you go all done....


The little reindeer on the left is one of the LM's he said he had spiked hair like him....

So hope you like our Cheats version and I am sure if you don't tell anyone the wont know...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x