Friday, December 27, 2013

12 Days of Christmas 7

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

           Seven Chocolate Crackle pudding
                       Six Silly Santa's
                       Five golden balls...
                  Four  old tree branches...
                 Three Christmas cookies.....
             Two Beautiful Christmas cards ....
                and a baby hand print ball



Now while I would like to take credit for this I cant all the chocolate goodness comes from the wonderful Carolyn from Desire Empire... she has some of the best recipes around and a lot of them are very healthy obviously these arn't but she follows a Mediterranean diet and she talks about this on her blog also....

I found this one on her blog one day while looking at the recipes and thought I have to make these.
The LM loves Mars bar slice and I knew Kevin would love them also so already before making them I knew I was onto a winner...

All that you do is...

melt some Mars Bars I used 4 normal size ones...

while melting add 2 tablespoons of cream I used pure cream and 2 teaspoons of coca

stir till all mixed 

then add 3 cups of rice bubbles mix well then put into a muffin tray .I used both the mini tray and also a couple of normal size ones.

The mini ones were more popular as they are just like bite size...

Also when you put the mixture into the tin push it down and try to keep the bottom flat...

Put in fridge and when set melt some white chocolate and dip the tops into this...

Now cut up a green snake or any green lollie to use for leaves...and the final piece is a Jaffa...

How cute are these.....Thanks Carolyn my family loved them...

love
dee x


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x