Friday, November 22, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 27



Hi hope you have had a great weekend I have had a weird book been sick whats unusual doctors visits whats different about that and just been feeling low.

I hope you like my pictures for this week...


                                                            How beautiful is this kid.....


                                                          Our friends Gilly and Ben...


                         I am recovering my wing chair in this that's if the guy to recover it ever gets here....


                                                 Daniel and Makayla at her pony lessons....


Mel and her husband Dave going to the shops... no just joking they are going to a 80s birthday party...Mel is expecting her third baby you can just make out a tiny bump here..


Our new guest bed....I got it on eBay and it was cheaper than what I could buy it for and paint it so it was a bargain....




Something very special happened yesterday Talia and Cole became the proud parents to Lilly Faith.Both mother and daughter are both fine...


                                          A very proud Auntie Brie and little Lilly Faith....


                                     Makayla went and saw Santa and gave him her dummy.....


                                                                 Ashley and Mel ...


My boy decided he needed to make me beautiful for when DA came home....It will take a lot more than hot rollers LM but he was happy doing it...
 

                                                Shakira maybe she will be a racing car driver...


And last photo Kevin and I had lunch with Kerry and Jaxon he is such a happy little fella.Looks like he is reading the menu here....

Hope you all have a great weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos & congratulations to Cole & Talia on the arrival of Lilly Faith.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x