Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Loni and Evan the Engagement Party...



On Saturday night we had the pleasure of attending Evan and Loni's engagement party .It was such an enjoyable night and the love these two share was evident that night for everyone to see....


This was one of the pictures taken when Evan asked Loni to marry him.I had it made onto a glass print.I love how it turned out and so did they ...



I also got some wine glasses engraved with their engagement details and I also made a couple of wine glass charms to put on them...


                                                                    How about this cake......

                                                                            Stunning.....


These candles were of Jan and Dave Loni's parents both of who have passed away.I thought this was a lovely way to have them there...



                                               LM and Annaliese make such cute friends....



Another wonderful person  to see at the party was Loni's sister Talia who is two weeks away from giving birth to her own little Princess....Talia shocked me when I saw her as it was just like looking at Jan again....


                                            The happy happy couple Loni and Evan...


Don't you just love this Evan making a speech with microphone in one hand beer in the other...



                                                         They are a lovely couple...



Love this picture....

Evan Loni Kevin me and the LM.I am so proud of my beautiful God daughter and I am sure that her mum and dad were watching from above and they were happy.Well that is so true because later that night and the next day it was raining well that was Jans tears of happiness...

Well it will be a couple of years before their wedding but knowing Loni's eye for details it will be stunning..

Thanks Evan and Loni for a wonderful night and we wish you all the Happiness forever....

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you blogged this so I can see the pictures bigger than my on my little phone screen :) What a lovely night & you are right about a sweet tribute to her parents! SO much love in this post! and you know I LOOOOVE love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely couple. Loni looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to come! Thank you!

    Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x