Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Chloe


On Monday it was my niece Chloe's second birthday and as mum was down Chris (her father )brought her down and Kerry, Emmanuel, Jaxon, and my sister Gail(her Nana my sister) came over and we had a birthday dinner for her....


                                              Our Chloe minutes after she was born...

Chloe was born on 11/11/2011 what a great birthday hey and her Nana (Gail my sister ) was born on 11/11/1966 ..two on the same day...


                                                   Chloe at her first birthday party....

                                         Here are some photos from her 2nd Birthday  party...


We bought her this party dress and sparkle shoes as part of her pressie...I put her in it nearly straight away to make sure I saw it on her ha ha


                                                Gail gave her this cute little outfit....


                                 Cousins Chloe and Jaxon....two beautiful little babies...


                                                       Cousins Kerry and Chloe.....


                                                                   Cuties again....


                                                           Big cousins and little cousins....


                        Four generations...My mum my sister Gail Chloe and Chris Chloe's dad....


                                       Birthday girl couldn't wait to eat her cake...


MUM !!!!! don't do it...don't push that cake into Gail's face....oh well if you have to do it ha ha ha
She didn't...shucks...


                                                         Daddy's little girl.....


I made the cake I was going to do a Dolly Varden cake but I had a special offer from this bakery that had to be used so I just used this cake added the doll and some little icing flowers and writing and YEAH one happy little  birthday girl....


Emmanuel and Jaxon....as Jaxon is getting older I see Emmanuel in his face more and more...


                                                                 Sweet two year old......


                                                            Check out that smile.....



        These two did get along and there was lots of smiles I just took photos at the wrong time...


        Jaxon Chris Chloe and LM sing Happy Birthday to Chloe  well we sung it they just looked at us...


                                              You want some cake Birthday girl?....


          Auntie Dee and her special girl.....(I look like a haggard old lady hang on that's what I am )


                             Me and my two wonderful boys.Gee I love them heaps...


                                                            Great Grandma and her girl....


                                                    Chloe and Uncle Kevin....

So we had our bbq  dinner that Kevin cooked Delish!!!...

We had Birthday cake....

We all ate too much....

We.. well not 'we' but 'some'  drank too much...

We had a great time helping Chris and Chloe celebrate her second birthday.....

We will all do it again next year for her 3rd Birthday...

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful family memories your family makes when they all get together. Love the photos. The Birthday Girl is divine in her finery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe looked beautiful & we all had a good time. It's lovely when we can all get together, but it's a shame I live up here. Sorry Deidre I'm not moving back to Sydney. Too cold in winter.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x