Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Chalk Paint tray make over...




I have had this tray since Kerry gave it to me for Christmas when she first started working long long time ago.......


Since I am in the changing mood( and if you stand still for too long you will get painted as well)  -the tray got a coat of primer then two coats of Annie Sloanes Pure White chalk paint.It was a dark stain before and I wanted to make sure no bleed through....


                                                     I distressed it abit as that's what I like....


I am really happy how this turned out it just looks lovely on my coffee table which is going to get painted really soon....


So to say I am impressed by this make over is an under statement it was fast and easy my two favourite things and I LOVE IT...


love
dee x

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x