Sunday, October 27, 2013

Some of my Instagram photos...

 
 
I have been using Instagram for a while now and I love it ...
 
I love just seeing little photos of what people are doing.
 
I don't put these in my Friday photos mainly because they are on my mobile so today I thought I would show a couple that I have posted...
 

                                                                  My cheeky boy....


The fires up the Blue Mountains have been horrible ...We live in Penrith which is the bottom of the mountains so we arnt in the fire path. This picture was taken when we took LM to his swimming lesson...We might be safe but it is still too close for me....


Taken yesterday the smoke haze...you couldn't see the mountains it was weird and eiery...


                                         I think I posted this but love him ....LM and friend...


I have been back buying some of this glorious wool I LOVE IT...


                                     Some of my little easy peasy crotchet flowers.....


And here is what I have been making it is another giant doiley this time in white and I am trying to work out where to sew the flowers on....


                         Made some book plates for gifts ...they look so pretty all together....


I got these corks from EBay for a project I am doing would you believe they are from Portugal...


                                                                Our darling Miss Lilly....


Leanne is the wonderful lady who breed our little puppy.She sent me this photo of all of them...Which one is Lilly ?....

So that's it hope you liked them
love
dee x

2 comments:

  1. Just as good as Fridays photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I need to get on the ball and try Instagram!
    Your little Lilly is adorable-I can't believe that last pic!! At first I couldn't tell what it was-so cute :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x