Friday, October 25, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 23



Hi

I have some really great pictures this weeks seems a lot has been happening even though it just feels like a normal week.

I hope you will enjoy my pictures....


My beautiful niece Chloe....can you believe she is almost 2 it has gone so fast...


Tyler had his footy presentation here he is with his dad and mum...He did really well at football and got player of the week a few times and even scored a couple of goals..Well done Tyler...


Happy Birthday to my mother in law .....Stacey made this picture for her this is her little corgi I love this photo....


Here my dad is feeding one of the many Kookaburras that come to their house for a feed....
They love it (mum and dad) but me I am not a live bird person....but it is cute that he can do this...


Three hours....yes three hours it took me to dress my legs this week I tell you I am so over it ...I don't know how much more I can take....


The fires this week were horrible.This was taken when we took the LM to his swimming lessons.We live at the bottom of the mountains and the fires are up the top.....


The smell of the fires down here was yuck I can only imagine what it is like for all up there.I pray that no lives are lost and all are safe....


One of these fur balls is our Miss Lilly ....she is 7 weeks old in this photo and weighs 950 grams...


My cheeky little boy....this week he asked how to spell girl I told him and asked him why....He had his notebook with him and had written is God a boy or a girl.....the things that go through his little head is amazing.....I love this little nut case...


LM wanted me to put a bandage on his leg as he had a sore.The sore was the size of a 5 cent piece but he needed it big to make it better....

Then yesterday LM dressed himself and he said "look Dee no undies " he decided he didn't want to wear undies to school.I was shocked and also amused but I made him go inside and put some knickers on.Lord knows what would have happened if he didn't show me....I think I am going to have to check him secretly...ha ha ha 


Ashley and Mel made his day -week-year when they gave him this Mickey Mouse.LM loves Mickey and Minnie  so much and now this toy can expect some Little Man loving...xxx


I have just started another doiley blanket for Tilly's baby who is due early November so I better get going.I am going to put my little pink flowers on this..the blanket is white but it looks natural in the photo...


Wow another favourite photo.I bought Jaxon this little steering wheel when we went shopping and he loves it.When Kev came home he layed on the floor to talk to Jaxon it looks like Kevin is telling him about the red button and Jaxon is watching him...love both of them .....


I don't get many photos of these grand kids as their parents are slack...DO you hear me Mitchell send more photos...Anyway I love this one of Luca Shakira and Bowen they all look so cute....


Kerry put Jaxon's toes in our pool the other day to see if he like it...He goes to swimming lessons now but that is a heated pool...and guess what "he loved it" guess we have another fish in the family...


I gave Jaxon a banana the other day for lunch and OMG that kid loved it....couldn't get enough..


Well this photo sums up the LM to a tee....for all his cheekiness and bravo he is still a little boy my little boy who loves his best friend Dog Dog .....


And here is Miss Lilly 8 weeks old  picture taken yesterday when the vet came to give the puppies their needles..So today she is off to Lauceston Airport in Tasmania and will be flying here to Sydney for us to pick her up...

I am so excited no I am beyond excited to get her...The LM has got everything ready for her arrival so come on hurry up I want this newest member of our family to arrive and start the next chapter in our family book..(bit mushy hey ha ha )

Well I hope you liked these pictures .Hope you have a great weekend...
love
dee x




1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Kevin & Jaxon, also the one of Aidan with dog dog & of course Lilly.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x