Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween



                 From our House to your House
                         Happy Halloween....

                   
                                                       Is this not the cutest little witch ever..

We don't let the LM go trick or treating no real reason except Kevin doesn't really like it. We do put something on the front door to let kids know we have treats so no problems there.

The LM likes to wear a mask or wig and give the lollies out.I told him next year we will have a Halloween Party and he is happy with that...


                                                  This was the before photo of Jaxon...


I have seen these everywhere over the net and couldn't resist doing one for the LM to take to school.
He told his teacher "Its not a real pumpkin but don't tell Dee she thinks it is ".....God knows what she thinks of me now.....

 I made these little ones for his classmates and the large one for his teacher.They look creamy colour here but they were white...I got this idea from The Drillers wife she had put this picture  on her Instagram how cute and easy two of my favourite things...


 My own little Demon see mum I told you he had horns ha ha  this was the LM this morning before school...


And here is my very sad  looking Halloween table,It may be small but the thought was there..What the thought was though is only for me to know ha ha ..

Happy Halloween....

1 comment:

  1. A very scarey Aidan & Jaxon
    We had so many kids calling & so many great costumes & faces. I even had to raid my private chocolate source. Great fun was had by all, John pretended to be scared of the kids so it made it funnier.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x