Friday, August 30, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 15



Hi
Hope you enjoy my photos that I have for you this week....


The LM took this photo for me.I really love violets I think they are pretty close to being one of my favourite flowers....

 
What a cutie,I took this as I think this will be the last time LM wears his winter school  uniform as it is  warming up now and he is complaining about getting  hot legs  in it....


A little selfie I took of me and Jaxon.  Urghhh I hate the spots on my face but they are part of my immune problem....


Tyler's first footy photo.He did really well this season his dad Daniel was the coach so it was a good family effort....


My dear friend Gillian Lester has updated her hair and dyed it  to red.....Looks beautiful Gill.Watch out Ben (her husband) she looks great..
 

Jaxon looks like a little doll sitting here.I made him the sign.....such a cutie........


Kerry and Jaxon ........Kerry  is turning out to be such a wonderful mother I am so proud of her.


Yes Jaxon you are a cutie.....
 

Remember when I did a post on vintage toys...well this "duck duck" was Kerry's as a baby and now Jaxon has it.....


We did have a little pug called Bonnie after the legend Bon Scott from AC/DC  well we had to give her up and Brie and Annaliese took her -love her and spoil her....here they bought her a new coat just for me to see.....UNREAL_LOVE IT....


Thanks Jaxon for washing  my Iphone -"maybe he doesn't like Apple phones Dee and wants a Samsung phone"was what the LM said.I kid you not


When Kerry and Jaxon came over last we tried Jaxon with a crustit....he shoved it in his little mouth and sucked it.I guess he likes it....Check out my best friend in the back ground (my walker)


The LM dressed as Harry Potter for his schools Book Week Parade.

No problem with this as he looked rather cute but when I asked if I could take a photo of him as Harry he said"omg another one " and pulled this face.Hey I hope the wind doesn't change ha Ha ah

I made him a wand as I forgot to buy one.It is a drum stick which I painted with green sparkle nail polish onto it.LM and I thought it looked ok.I can't tell you what Kevin thought as I am a lady who doesn't say such rude things....

Have a great weekend......

2 comments:

  1. A very cute Harry Potter & love all the photos as usual. Have a great week-end.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Dee - I can't believe Jaxon - he is just too adorable - I could bite his cheeks ( it's a sickness I have with babies lol )
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x